Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To be home alone is to be dancing

After a long time, could dance today. Up and down the stairs in and arond the living, on bed and the couch.. everywhere that the music took me. There was no one at home and I felt like an unbound spring.

Dancing is like meditation. The one that works the best for me. Its the one thing that makes me belong just to the moment. I really have no idea how I dance when I dance for myself.. I just close my eyes and pretend existence seeks its validity in the sway of my hips. lol. vain. but who cares!

I like to tie my hair tight in a bun and swirl so fast that the rhythm that slowly creeps up my spine can tumble it down. I tell myself, that's when I will stop dancing..

I really wish I were a street dancer. And my whole life would just be about resonance. No need to really emit anything.. the music will by itself elicit what is it in me that it wants.

Music and movement. Rhythm and Resonance.

I wish I had that.

And I wish I will be cremated, and not buried when I die. I dunno why it suddenly popped up. But yea, I guess this is as serious a wish to let it's presence felt now.

You are heeded to, too cremation wish. Though the possibility of that happening is as remote as me dancing to the tune of Djembe in the streets for a living.

But heed I do..

No comments: