Friday, August 20, 2010

When even maths fail to explain..

I thought I understood multiplication pretty well.
Enough to preidct the Left Hand side = Right Hand side
6* 4 = 24
5*15= 65
Small numbers being multiplied with each other to give a larger number..
But when I tried doing that with time.. why isnt it not so then..
Moments * numbers =/should have been = hours/days/weeks/
But no matter what I substitutes for the variables, moments just always seem to be stronger larger than its multiples in hours days and weeks...
What is in a moment that gets divided then when it is multiplied turns into days.. Whats it in days that get multiplied so strongly when it is divided to give moments..
Thank goodness there is love that annihilates the very concept of time itself..
Else I'd have just cried and cried ... coz of my ignorance that made me so clueless..

2 comments:

AC said...

5*15= 75 love ;)

AC said...

By the way i am sorry for your pain
I love you