Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mission: Sex them plants up.

Tried downloading Tarzan cartoon with Vuze. and when all downloaded and unzipped, it turned out to be Tarzan hard core. And I actually deleted it. which was more than 5 mins before I realised the aberration. I think I've stopped making eggs since I stopped eating them. Travesty. My pug nose would go un-inherited. The red lingerie set Rochelle gave me would go unexploited. More than 5 years of dedicated theory building will go un-empiricised. No singing Freak like me. No dancing DirtyDancing..

I just can't go back to Non Veg. Got the idea of non violenent eating too deep. 'Incepted'.
There is just one option left. Another Inception. On Plants!
Try corrupt the plants. Maybe I can keep some of them veggies bound in playboy covers, and keep them rice and wheat in white satin pillow cover. And maybe I can even play Olivia Newton's song Physical when i cook my Maggi. It oughta soak in then, all the good, carnal and sensuous! And thereby help me recorrupt myself! I always did believe one is what one eats. I just forgot to zoom in on the implications and realise what happen when one eats only Plants, who just leave seeds around when they want a little plant.
Really.
Vegetarians of the World, Unite!. Corrupt those plants! We have nothing to lose but our 'control'!

No comments: