Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet grapes

Everyone knows the Sour Grapes syndrome.

I have just discovered another and also realised I suffer from it.

Sweet Grape Syndrome. Where the fox would say, " Gee the grape is too sweet. would get me hooked, hanging around this tree all day, all my life, missing my prowls. Better go find some sour grapes".

Probability theorems I learnt in high school tells me that the probability of a guy like him being there within 1 km of radius is something like finding a bacteria's feet in Simba's belly. But the damage has been done. The "resolution" has been stated and the call has been cut.

Its not just commitment phobia. Coz i have shown no hassles and indeed quite a lot of zest in putting commitment on the wrong vines. I must say its Masochistic commitment-philia cum Healthy commitment-phobia.

Give me some Lithium Carbonate!

No comments: